Sunday, November 28, 2010

Decisions

Life is hard sometimes. I know everyone goes through hard times, and we are no different, but it seems like there always comes a point that it moves past tough and goes right to hard. Life is hard.

Jeremy and I went on a walk the other night and got to talking about somethings we kind of need to face. Honestly, We've needed to face these things for a while now, but I wouldn't do it. I was trying to stay optimistic, and I still am to a point, but things have changed now, and if we are going to progress then we have to change too. I'm kind of surprised I am as calm about everything as I am. I should probably be a total basket case. I'm only sort of a basket case - nice right?! I'm just tired of waiting for all of these things to work out.

Sometimes life is hard.

Today I'm grateful for Doctors, and Lawyers.

I had a friend who was out shopping yesterday grab a cricut for me for 60 bucks!!!! Thanks E!!!!! That's some totally awesome service!!!

Have The Best Day!!!

1 comment:

Macey said...

A Cricut for 60 bucks?! That's awesome! Have you seen the new Cricut Expressions that are different colors and have cool flourishes on em??