I don't like loud noises. I am afraid of balloons because hey always pop, and it scares me. I don't like people shouting across the house when it would be just as easy to walk over and find me. I don't like people honking at red lights...unless it's me. ha ha...
I don't like loud noises. Which is odd because I'm a loud person. My voice is one that carries. It's been an issue my whole life. probably because I talk to much.
Today I woke up at 653. Not good. I usually leave the house at 7. Yikes! Why didn't I wake up at 530 like my phone was supposed to wake me up at? Because it didn't go off. Darn technology. now - why DID I wake up at 653? because somewhere in the house Karen made a loud noise. I don't even know what it was but it was enough to shake me out of my slumber, and realize it was a bit too bright in my room for 530 in the morning.
It was a mad dash to the front door today. My hair's not washed. It's in a pony tail for the second day in a row. My clothes are just not...fitting right (probably because I've been eating less that perfectly...okay it's for sure that - back off). My face...ugh. You're make up just can't be perfect when you're doing it at stop lights.
Anyways! Today - I'm grateful for loud noises.
My organizing a collection for a family in need for Christmas this year at my office. They won't get any other recognition that this one little blurb, so I would just like to say Thank you for your Service. None of them read this, but I'm still grateful they are willing to sacrifice during this time of year for someone in need. Yeah You.
Have the Best Day Guys!!
3 comments:
7 minutes... plenty of time to get ready. What's make up?
I've done this. I always decided to be a lil late and do the make up. So I didn't scare people.
Are the clothes not fitting cause the way your eating or is they way you are eating some other cause??
Post a Comment