Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Saviors Love

Today I'm grateful for my Savior. I'm grateful for his love and his Atonement. I'm grateful for the blessing it is in my life to know that he loves me. I'm grateful for the knowledge I have that he will carry my burdens and my sorrows and my sins if I will let him. I'm grateful that I have the opportunity of being a member of His Restored Gospel. I'm Grateful for the gifts His Gospel has brought into my life. I'm grateful to know that I am Daughter of God and that my Father in Heaven knows and loves me as an individual. I am grateful to know that He is always there for me. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here on this Earth and to be tried and tested and to find my way back to His kingdom to live With him and with my family forever.

I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for the things they have given me.

Have the Best Day!

No comments: