So my count is a little off...It's technically day 12, but I was counting from when I started taking the pills...anyway not the point.
Today I have sad news. I've hit the crazy like Wile E. Coyote hits brick walls after Buggs lights his rocket....okay maybe not that bad. Friday we took a girl friend out for her Birthday (which is actually today - HAPPY B-DAY M!!!!!), and I went to get her gift and had decided on a gift set of lotion and perfume. I loved it, and I had Jer smell it and he was like - "eh - I think you should do the scarf - I don't really like it." Yeah - I was so upset. I almost cried. But I knew it didn't make any sense to be upset!! It was weird. Something else happened later in the weekend and the conversation went about the same...same result too.
And I've been crying for reason all weekend too. Well I guess I have a reason...It's been a hard year, but sill I usually keep it together better than this. Even so - I feel like I'm handling the extra hormones better than I expected too. And I haven't even had to hook up a CokeZero IV yet!
1 comment:
Uh....but wait, I cry over nothing and I'm NOT on meds...weird?
Post a Comment