Although I'm sure you're right, it would be humorous... censored of course ;)
Fine. I'll just text ya.
CRAP. Text ME, your number isn't in my new phone. Same number though.
Hey hun. Hope you're OK. Keep me filled in so I can pray specifically!
Awe...clomidcrazy I know it well. Remind me to tell you the Chii's chips story. You may not feel quite so crazy after you hear that one!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Although I'm sure you're right, it would be humorous... censored of course ;)
Fine. I'll just text ya.
CRAP. Text ME, your number isn't in my new phone. Same number though.
Hey hun. Hope you're OK. Keep me filled in so I can pray specifically!
Awe...clomidcrazy I know it well. Remind me to tell you the Chii's chips story. You may not feel quite so crazy after you hear that one!
Post a Comment