I saw something over at I am I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar today and it made me happy. I want to try it.
"It shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes. Write a letter to someone you truly admire and tell them exactly why. This will probably be someone you know fairly well. Maybe you admire how someone has dealt with a tragedy. Maybe you've looked up to someone as an example throughout your life. Maybe it's someone that you figure probably already knows you appreciate them. Tell them anyway."
I am struggling right now. Things are tough. Things have been tough for a while. I'm not trying to be dramatic here, but I'm a little scared of what is happening inside me right now. In an attempt to putt myself together I am going to do this, this week.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Thanks for the love and support from my last post. I've needed it!!
5 comments:
Glad to see you are back!
Oh girl. :(
oh sare, how i love you so much!! text me. all the time. you don't have to be nice. just keep me in the loop, ok? i love you!
I Love you too!!! Can't wait to see pics of the new digs!!!
i miss you, sare!!
Post a Comment