Who's glad 2010 is over?! I AM! So glad.
I hope you all had a very very Merry Christmas. Ours was so much fun! We stayed in AZ and Jer's cousins and Aunt and Uncle from OK came in along with his cousin from UT. It was so good to see them all!! The cousins from OK have a 4yr old daughter, and they stayed with us here at Karen's because Karen and Jim went to San Diego for Christmas. It was just what we needed. They are both so fun and funny, and their daughter is ADORABLE. We had a great time with them. We put out reindeer food, and looked at Christmas lights, and tracked Santa on the NORAD site, and we made Santa cookies together and after she went to bed we heard Santa's sleigh bells and heard him on the roof...it was pretty much the most fun I've ever had on Christmas eve!!!
New Years was relaxed. I got sick the Monday after Christmas with the worst head cold I've ever had, and I was in bed most of the week, so we stayed home and watched movies and then lit sparklers, drank cider and went to bed. exciting right?! Not really, but it was nice. I've told you all before that Jeremy and I have a tradition of him making a toast for us from time to time. New Years are always my favorite Toasts...We started dating on New Years. I want to leave you with this Year's Toast today:
"Here's to getting lost..... and finding our way."
5 comments:
LOVE the new background.
HATE that it's 2011 cuz it's the year my baby starts KG.
LOVE that 2010 is over.
Makes no sense, I know.
love the toast. very powerful!
Glad you had a good vacation, and very glad to see you're back! The new header is fantastic!
You and I both got sick after Christmas:( Boo to that!
But I hope you're feeling better!
Love that toast! And love you! I'm so glad you had such a good Christmas. Can't wait to see you again - hope it is soon!
Post a Comment