Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

I have a little sister. She turns 26 today. Awe. In reality though - she's never been my little sister. I think she's been taller than me since we were 10, and 9. But then I've been taller than my older sister since I was probably 12, and she's 6 yrs my senior. We're strange that way...and lots of other ways too.

Anyway - back to my little sister. Today is her birthday. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELL!! 

Today is also the 5th full day she has been married. YEP! My baby sister got married on New Years Eve!! We found out the next day...They went to Vegas!! Kinda romantic to elope on New Years Eve don't you think? I totally do. I'm sad I wasn't there, but so so so happy for them!!

Congrats you guys!!!!!!! Love you both!!!

5 comments:

Macey said...

Those ELOPERS!!!
My parents eloped in 1972...still together. You do the math, I don't wanna.

Mrs. Chidester said...

It is not my fault I am short...you got the height, but I got the brains!!!! I think I WIN!!!!

Xazmin said...

She's so lucky to have you for a sister. I'm jealous.

Happy Birthday Sare's sister!

Brittany Ann said...

oooh! Congrats to your sis! Elopements are sooo romantic!

Ian & Cassie said...

You are such a sweet sister! Can I adopt you?