I suck.
I know.
But I have happy news to try and win back your friendship!!! JER GOT A JOB!!!!
It's totally amazing and totally perfect and he totally loves it!! He is working for a company that contracts with a MAJOR company to do their Tech Management. LOVE IT!!! It's a huge step forward for him and he is SO happy and excited!! So am I!!!!
I can't even tell you how good it feels to send him off to a place he likes every day, and to see him come home happy is even BETTER!! I love it!!!
In other news...I think the hormones are finally backing down. I've felt so much more normal the last week or so...It's been such a blessing!! It did a real number on me. But I'm grateful for the opportunity to try these things to help us have a baby.
CROSS FINGERS!!!
The new place is WONDERFUL!! We're all set up and moved in and I love it!! Except for our upstairs neighbors. They have two little girls that literally run from one end of the apt to the other ALL.DAY.LONG. and into the night. It's crazy!! But you can't win them all and I love living so close to two of our best friends on earth enough to put up with it for now.
What else.....hmmm.....That might be all. You would think I'd have more to say after this long...You would be wrong.
Have the BEST DAY!!
9 comments:
Yay and yay!! So are you guys still here in AZ or is the job and apartment in Utah?
Priase God thats awesome!
Cool!!!
You got a new place?? So happy for you guys!! Yay Jeremy!
All such good news! I'm so glad, dear friend!
Congrats Jer! SO happy for you guys and it was so good to see you the past 2 weeks in a row! WooHoo! Love you guys!
michael and i couldn't be more thrilled, sare!! we love you tons - and miss you even more.
so glad you're back to blogging. xoxox
Thrilled for you guys! It makes a world of difference when they're working! (these men, cave men syndrome of being providers which is great, but it wasn't good for Kyle to be home at all!) Wonderful and yes where is your new place?
Yea for work!!! Glad you two are still here and happy! except for the runners upstairs....Does your tv have good volume???
Thanks for the compliments tonight! you are sweet! and I love you! ;-) You look great yourself! glad I got to see you!
Post a Comment