Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hope you had a Happy 4th!!

Both Jeremy and I love the 4th of July. LOVE IT. This year was no disappointment. We had so much fun!! that morning we went and saw Transformers 3 (America saving the world from Alien Robot invasion?? YES PLEASE!) and then I took a nap. I'm not going to lie - it was a highlight for me!

We had a BBQ with a BUNCH of our friends, and then...Water FUN!! The pictures are pretty self explanatory, so I won't caption them.











 



 

I am so grateful to live in a land where I am able to be free, be safe, Worship as I wish, live as I wish...I'm so grateful to be free...And so grateful for all the men and women who have fought, served, lived and died to protect these rights for me and my family. God Bless America!!!

1 comment:

Macey said...

He looks WAY to happy to have that ginormous Super Soaker! LOL