Sunday, July 10, 2011

4 Favs...

I bet your kinda wondering why I've been posting like 12 times a day hu?

No? Really?!

Hmmm....Anyway the blog blitz is because I thought it would be fun to post my 400th post on my and Jeremy's 4th Anniversary.

YUP! Four big years together...
I won't bore you all by telling you all how much I love him. Even though I love him pretty big.  I won't tell you ll how cute I thin he is. Even though He's the most handsome, sexiest man on the planet. I won't tell you how much fun we have together. Even though I have laughed more in the last 4 years than I had in the 24 years before I met him combined.

What I WILL do is do a simple list. No pictures. No explanations. Just a list. So here it is:

MY LIST OF THE TOP 4 REASONS I LOVE BEING MARRIED TO JEREMY

1- The was I will catch him just looking at me, and the smile on his face when I do.

2- His love for children.

3- His willingness to help anyone, and everyone.

4- That he chose me, and wanted me to be with him forever.

I Love My Husband!!

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Happy Anniversary..yesterday!!! Love you guys!

Howard and Katie said...

You two are too cute! :)

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Anniversary!

Macey said...

Aww! Best list ever!