Hiya! So it's been a while. I have stepped back form a lot of things since we lost our third baby earlier this year. Blogging - reading other blogs - blog stalking - those were things that fell to the way side.
But I think I'm back now. I miss this world - I miss the friends I've made and the ones I had before. I miss it. A big reason I stopped blogging was because I felt like I didn't have anything good to say. Nothing Positive. Nothing Happy. Nothing Worthwhile.
Now I do. I feel good now. I am happy again. That does not mean I'm always happy - I have my days too, but...I'm getting there. And Ive realized that even through the grief and pain and loss and sorrow we have been through - we are so richly blessed!! And I want to celebrate that. And I'm doing it here.
First up - We are BUYING A HOUSE!!!!! We're SO excited and should close mid August. The inspection was last week, and the appraisal should be this week - we hope. We're so so so excited!! It's really close to where we live now, and we got to Church with our Neighbors - so fun! We seriously can't wait!!! Wanna see it?? I'll do pictures tonight!!
We also just got back from a trip to UT for a baptism, and a reception for my sister - seriously such a fun weekend!!
And I've been to girls camp this summer...So many things to share from that too!!
We also had some friends get married, and I got to help make their wedding cake!!! I also did a baking day with the fabulous Kristy too and I have a couple things I want to share from that, AND I will have a very special cake coming up soon!!! So stay tuned to Oh My Cake too!!
Anyway...if anyone is still out there...I'll be here. Lets chat!
6 comments:
I'm still here El Guapo!
Yea!!!!! You're back!!!!!! Sometimes just taking a step back and refocusing is all it takes! I am so happy to hear that you are doing well! I have missed you:-) Congrats on the house...I am looking forward to pictures!
Glad you're back and feeling better!! Are you buying in AZ??
It made me smile to see your comment today :) I'm so glad you're back and congrats on the house :) :)
yay! thanks for the kind comments on my blog today :)
Happy to see you back! Can't wait for all these posts you've mentioned! Especially house pics! Wonderful!
Post a Comment