Friday, September 9, 2011

CONGRATS!!!

After a lot of deliberation, and laughter I am ready to announce the winner. I know you're all excited.And Yes, this was a totally subjective giveaway. Whatever - it's my blog.

There were some great comments, and some really great points made by all of you. Points that I feel made me and the rest of this world a better person...and place. But one stood out. It shone like a lightning bug one a June night in Illinois. It made me laugh. I laughed until I cried. I may have peed a little bit too...

{chirp chirp goes the cricket}

CONGRATULATIONS ERIK!!! 
You are the geekiest of them all...And you will also be one of the best fed. You guys will love this - it's full of all sorts of wonderful stuff!! And BONUS!! Since you live here in Phoenix I don't have to ship it to you!
jig jig jig

{chirp chirp}

Whatever you guys! I'm taking my bat and going home!

Erik - I'm texting you with the good news NOW!! Check your phone...

Thanks for playing along you guys!!! Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

Erik said...

I'd like to thank George Lucas. Without him, none of this would have been possible. Thanks!