Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What's with...?

What's with our new neighbors switching our recycling bins yesterday? Theirs had a little crack in the lid...so they just took our off the curb after the pick up. Thanks neighbor!!

What's with weird maternity photos? I love Maternity Photos - most of the time. Sometimes...they are just weird.

What's with tile counter tops? Anywhere really, but especially in a kitchen. How in the world am I supposed to roll cookies on a tile counter top?

What's with people who can't drive? You took a test remember??!!

Whats with the boils I get every other month in the middle of my cycle? Cause a huge, red, painful growth on my chin, chest or back is super sexy!!

What's with eyes getting worse as you grow up? If they are called corrective lenses then why doesn't eye sight get better?

What's with people not knowing that I'm right? Guys I work with - I am two whole years older than you - trust me.

Now that my daily rant is out of the way - Who wants an amazing present?!?! Let me tell you a story. A couple months ago my wonderful friends came to visit family down here from Idaho, and we got to have a little baking day together - I think I told you guys this. We made cupcakes. Raspberry limeade cupcakes. They changed my life just like Kristy told me they would. Wanna see em again?
You remember now don't you?

I had to have this recipe in my arsenal. After a LOOOOONG process I finally have it. Actually I have two. about a week after I got the first copy they sent me a second one. SWEET!! So I'll be giving it to one of you. You will love this magazine - I promise. All you have to do is leave a "What's With...?" comment and you're in. Let them fly ladies!!!

8 comments:

the princess said...

people posting "secrets" on facebook then wondering how everyone knows. really? seriously? idiots.

Misty said...

whats with the trash man only picking up trash from the other side of the street... really.. my trash is overflowing...just sayin

Leslie said...

What's with technology these days. Don't they know they're behind the times, they should have invented flying cars, and transporters by now. I mean, I want to visit my Sarah!

Anonymous said...

What's with, people especially strangers having to touch a pregnant womens belly? Really, haven't they ever heard of personal space.

Erik said...

What's with the guy who designed the Superlaser on the Death Star I? Down comes the order: "Commence primary ignition!", and the operator has to pull the switch down while the sound changes pitch from high to low... Did he just turn it off or what? We're trying to blow away Princess Leia's hippie planet and that guy has to turn off a light before the thing will fire?! Engineering fail.

Benjamin said...

What's with Arizona being so far away from Idaho/Colorado? Lame.

Laryssa said...

What's with my cilantro dying just when my tomatoes, peppers, and onions are ready! Raspberry limeade cupcakes would soften the blow of my lost fresh salsa.

Jolene said...

What's with husbands/kids knowing exactly what buttons to push and how many times to push them up until the very last nanosecond of you exploding, then act innocent and wonder why you're losing it?