Lets talk about Dating shall we? Do you still date your Spouse? Do you still try to woo him like you did when you first met? Do you have actual dates or do you call a trip to the grocery store a date? Would you be willing to share fun dates to be posted here?
I'm thinking of starting a Adventures in Dating segement each week. It would highlight a date I've heard of or been on or that was submitted to me. This is something that is becoming very important to me right now. What do you think? Wanna Join in??
5 comments:
I think people don't realize how important it is to date your spouse. You should do it!
Good idea. As bad is this may sound I am going to say it anyway. I like Jamie a more after date nights :) I just feel closer to him and the time away from the kids, alone, just us two is so important. I see that more now.
I would LOVE date ideas. Cameron and I went through a time where we didn't at all, and now we're starting to try again. It's hard to get out and do it, but so important! Definitely do the segment, definitely give me some ideas!!!
Think about if you had a boyfriend you never went on a date with. Would you still be together? Why would it be different just cuz you're married? It's not. So yes, do the segment so I can glean from your blog these important ideas. I may contribute one or two myself :)
dating is so so important!! whether you have kids or not. you NEED to enjoy each other's company. think of how you felt when you were dating - and how much fun you had together. doing stupid stuff. kissing. teasing. why don't you do that now?
we have a date at least once a week - it's not always something we go out for. we date at home after the kids go to bed. or sometimes, when they're downstairs watching a movie. :) let me know if you want ideas. i'm always happy to share, sare!
Post a Comment