A Funny thing happened to me recently. I wanted to work out. Weird right? I know. What's even more weird is that I actually did it! I started working out. All by myself. I KNOW!
And when I say working out I mean you know...small stuff. Cause I'm a fat kid. And I haven't worked out in a LONG time. Not consistently anyway. So, when I started this, I wanted to find something that would work me up from the nothing I had been doing. I found something on Pinterest - LOVE PINTEREST - and it seemed like it might just work to get me started. Wanna see it? well I can't post it here, but I can give you a link.
Be Healthy, Be Happy
Oh and this girl is like 16 yrs old. Yeah - amazing! In January she posted a set of 4 work outs. Starter, Level One, Level Two, Level Three. I started with the Starters level, and I didn't do it perfectly, but I stayed mostly on track. I'm about three quarters through Level One right now, and I've been perfect, except for I forgot on this level on the first few rest days you 're supposed to do Lunges...so I did them the next day. I'm still counting it. Anyway - it's a slow progression but I am progressing. I haven't done' jumping Jacks in a VERY long time...I'm rocking them now. The first time I did them I was shocked at how few I could do. It was ridiculous and I was having flash backs to middle school gym class. Not good. but now, I seriously just go into my room or the guest room and knock them out no problem. I love it! No, it's not the biggest accomplishment ever, and I'm not suddenly a size 2, but it's a big deal for me. And I'm feeling great!
Anyway - just wanted to share something I found that helped me start back on the path of being healthy!! If you're thinking about starting a work out regimen I really have liked this one...Give it a shot. Good luck!!
3 comments:
love it, sare! i think i just may join you!
That's awesome!!! Way to go!!
I don't think I'll EVAH do that! I'm always a fat kid!
Thanks Sare- I'm totally checking it out! Cuz I LOVED jumping jacks in elementary school and I don't think I've done them since then!
Post a Comment