Friday, November 11, 2011

Adventured in Dating - Jumparound Jumparound Jumparound

Did you know Jumping on a trampoline works out your abs?? Fact Checker says: TRUE

OHMYSAKE!!! We had so much fun last night!!!Anyone ever been to Jumpstreet? There are locations in CO, AZ, and TX.Check out their website - Thursdays are two hours for 20 bucks. YEAH!!

Even though we live less that 20 minutes from the one closest to us we went to the one across town so we could hang out with some friends. We got there around 7, and it was busier than I thought it would be, but not as busy as it got later. We jumped around on the big trampolines for a while then we went and played Dodge Ball, then back to the big trampolines before we left. I suck at Dodge ball, in case you were wondering, but we all agreed the balls were too big, and hard to palm. Yeah. That's the reason I got out first almost every time...

Anyway - We got to laugh and joke and hang out all while getting a crazy good work out. I'm not kidding - We were all pretty tired and sore when we left, and even more so this morning.  But it was a great night!

It was so much fun to go do something super active and work up some serious endorphins all while simply having a good time. AH-mazing!! It's something we will be doing again for sure!!!!

What dates have you been on that caused you to work up a sweat...and not in the bedroom ;) Lemme hear about 'em!!

5 comments:

Macey said...

We don't have them here...but trampoline jumping is awesome! And my abs get a work out because I'm laughing so hard!

Laryssa said...

I am heading over to the site now, I have heard about these trampoline places, now I know they are for real. So, working up a sweat... try crab walking around the room a few times as fast as you can. P90X has nothing on that!

Jolene said...

Jumpstreet is so fun, Kai loves it, but I hadn't thought of doing it as adults! What a fun group date!!

Katie and Howard said...

Awesome!! We might have to try this!! I thought Jumpstreet was just for kids!

Ben and Dena said...

totally fun! I miss jumping on the trampoline :)