Last week got busy, and I missed my Adventures in Dating post. So you're going to get TWO this week!!
Today's was simple, but so so so fun! Jer planned it and I think it's one of my favorite dates.
Dinner and a movie. I know it sounds like the same old thing, but he did so good by doing it by theme. Themes are the best!! Love 'em.
He took me to Foot Loose (loved it by the by!!). We usually go to movies on Saturday morning if we're going to see them in the theater. It's way cheaper that way, and less crowded. But he took me on a Thursday night - still avoiding the crowds, but footing a bigger bill. I know this sounds....umm...high maintenance, but the fact that he would take me out to a more expensive movie and still buy pop corn and a pretzel was so nice. As always - it's the small things.
So we laughed and cuddled through the whole movie and then he took me out for dinner at...5&Dinner - SO FUN! It's a 50s themed restaurant, and it just fit the whole - restrictive vs rebellious theme of the movie. It was so fun! We talked all the way through dinner. We played trivia games, and we talked about music and just everything. It was so much fun!!
Dates don't have to be extravagant - they don't have to take you to far off places - they don't have to be classy (I wore jeans and an old work shirt I've had for about 10 years). They just have to be something you both will enjoy - a little get away from all you have to do, and some time to focus on each other. Anything you do will be great if you make that you're priority.
1 comment:
I love your dates!! Such fun ideas! :)
Post a Comment