Wednesday, December 7, 2011

YOU'RE A TREE!!!

Did you ever see that movie - John Tucker Must Die? Terrible, but amusing. That was a line from that movie.

Anywhoooooo

Jeremy got to go visit my family For Thanksgiving this year. It's always fun getting to go see them. I miss them. It was so nice!! We didn't get to see my sister and her husband - boo, but we did get to visit with everyone else, and it was great! I have pictures to show you, but...yeah I'll eventually get to posting them I'm sure!

On Saturday after Thanksgiving we got to go visit two of my favorite people in the world along with three of my favorite small people in the world. Pretty fantastic trip right?! More on the actual trip later (because I have more pictures of that), but as part of this trip we got to get Family Pictures taken!! Just Jeremy and I. We haven't done this since our wedding. I was really excited!! I even made Jeremy buy pants that FIT HIM!!!

HUGE accomplishment I'm telling you!

Anyway. They are here: VC and Co. Photography

We need to pick our favorite...I'm so torn, because I love them all. What do you think?? I think either the Blue Doors,  the Yellow Brick or the Red Door. Or the one where we had him stand on a rock so he would be taller than me. Or the one with the black and white stone where we're sitting in the window...SEE - It's too hard - I just love them all!!!!

By the way - if you're even close to Twin Falls - I HIGHLY recommend Kristy. Not only is she just the sweetest person on Earth, but she is so fun, and so easy to work with. We were messing off the whole time (not to mention me complaining about the bitter cold) and she just worked magic and got some great shots of us...LOVED HER!!

3 comments:

Macey said...

Those pictures are beautiful!

Ben and Dena said...

I love you Sare. Just have to say it every once in a while... or every time I comment on your blog. Cuz I love ya!
Deen

Xazmin said...

I already told on FB that I love, love, LOVE these pictures. But I just have to say I miss you. Like BLOG miss you! I feel like we haven't "talked" in forever!