Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wanna bet?!

So I'm trying to eat healthy again. So is everyone else right?! But seriously - 6lbs - 3 days - Go ME!

But I also like cookies. And Baking. What's a girl to do?!! I mean you can't have good cookies and still feel no guilt!! Wanna bet? These cookies are 100% Weight Watchers approved. And I'm not talking the points system. Everything in them are on the approved Core Plan list! I checked. Twice. Love it!!!

Pinterest to the rescue!!!!

I found "Fit Cookies" So I scribbled (literally) the recipe down and stuck it in my purse to try it as soon and I got home....But I was so excited I didn't pin the site or the link or.... anything, so I can't give someone credit for their hard work. sad face. So if you or someone you know created this recipe - please let me know and I'll be sure to credit you/them. THANKS!!

I did a little changing of things, because it just didn't feel right to me. So here you go!

Skinny Oat Cookies
Altered from something I saw in Pinterest

2 Cups Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Splenda
Cinnamon - I never measure spices so just dump some in
Nutmeg - same goes here
2 Eggs
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/8 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Cup Fat Free Small Curd Cottage Cheese - Stay with me here
Vanilla Extract - Yeah I never measure this either

Put Oats, Splenda, Cinnamon, And Nutmeg in your mixer.

In a Separate Bowl blend Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda until smooth - and when I say Smooth I mean creamy yellow with white chunks. Don't kill yourself trying to blend the cottage cheese. It's not worth it. Pour the wet mixture into the Dry and mix until combined - scrape the sides and let it sit for 5 - 10 min so the oats absorb some of the moisture. Spoon onto greased baking sheet, and bake 12-15 minutes at 350 Degrees. Makes about 16 Cookies.
 
Let me know what you think!!! Oh yeah - and these are so easy too!! It seriously takes me more time to preheat the oven than mix them! Maybe not...but it's easy!

2 comments:

Macey said...

They sound awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Ben and Dena said...

Yeah, I had lost 10 pounds before Christmas and was so proud of myself.... back home one month later 12 pounds heavier... DANGIT!
I'm definitely going to have to try these cookies!