It's been a year, so...Quick recap?
~I quit my job to start Doing Cakes from home. Check me out HERE!
~My older sister and her family came to visit us for their spring break and we got to go see the Grand Canyon.
~A couple of our best friends had their first baby - whom I instantly fell in love with! He's so sweet!
~Jeremy threw me a Luau with most of our closest friends for my 289th Birthday
~My family celebrated the 100th Anniversary of the ranch I grew up on being in our family.
~Right after we got back from the Ranch Party we started the process of becoming Foster Parents.
~Jeremy turned 33! Holy cow...
~We finished our foster care training classes (this was a huge accomplishment - 3 hours every Monday for 10 weeks.)!
~My little sister, and two close friends announced that they were expecting!
~We hosted our first Thanksgiving in our home!
~My MIL and BFF threw me a "Foster Sprinkle" to help us get ready for the kids we will soon have placed in our home.
~We spent Christmas with my family for the first time as a married couple!
~My Brothers, Sisters and Parents got together to do family photos...for the first time in 27 years!! I love them so much!!
All of us... I can't say how much I love this photo!!
Mom and Dad:
The Grand Canyon:
I sure love this guy!!
My Birthday Luau:
My Mermaid Friends!
Tressa now has another BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!
Jeremy's Birthday Cake:
My Nieces and Nephews rode up to the top of the mountain with Jeremy and I:
Things have certainly changed in the last 100 years!
Some Cowboy Poetry:
2012 was a wonderful year, but 2013 is going to change our home and family forever!
I can't wait to tell you all about it!!!





2 comments:
Cakes!!! Your page just made me huuungry! You are very talented =D
Congrats on passing your classes! What an accomplishment.
Sounds like 2013 is going to be awesome :)
Love, love,LOVE all the pictures! Especially the ranch ones. Makes me miss my grandpa's ranch in Idaho.
I am such a country girl at heart!
You did have quite the year, and I am excited to see how 2013 goes for both of us!
Post a Comment