HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN!!! 
Okay...I know I'm a suck Aunt, and I should have had this up on Wednesday...And I'm sorry!!
BUT I'm doing it now...This is my second nephew, Colten. He just turned 5, and is the epitome of a boy's boy!! I ADORE this kid - he seriously cracks me up!!! The picture of him in the middle if him pretending to have a mustache...it's sour cream off his taco. LOL!!! He spent the entirety of our reception last year either paying in the dirt...sleeping...or playing in the creek with a stick he found. He makes me laugh so hard!! And He's such a great big brother - he just loves his little sister. He is such a little cow boy too!! He loves going to see Grandpa up on the ranch...just like I did. He has his only little horse and recently tried to name the new colt "CupCake"...I think he was hungry. He is so stubborn too. SHOCKING in this family - I know!! But I love it about him. He doesn't want to do what you want him to...He wants to do what he wants to do...and nothing more. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I can't believe how fast the time is going. But I have loved getting to know this little man!! He is such a special guy!!
WE love you Colten!! HAPPIEST 5Th Birthday!!

Okay...I know I'm a suck Aunt, and I should have had this up on Wednesday...And I'm sorry!!
BUT I'm doing it now...This is my second nephew, Colten. He just turned 5, and is the epitome of a boy's boy!! I ADORE this kid - he seriously cracks me up!!! The picture of him in the middle if him pretending to have a mustache...it's sour cream off his taco. LOL!!! He spent the entirety of our reception last year either paying in the dirt...sleeping...or playing in the creek with a stick he found. He makes me laugh so hard!! And He's such a great big brother - he just loves his little sister. He is such a little cow boy too!! He loves going to see Grandpa up on the ranch...just like I did. He has his only little horse and recently tried to name the new colt "CupCake"...I think he was hungry. He is so stubborn too. SHOCKING in this family - I know!! But I love it about him. He doesn't want to do what you want him to...He wants to do what he wants to do...and nothing more. I can't believe how fast he's growing. I can't believe how fast the time is going. But I have loved getting to know this little man!! He is such a special guy!!
WE love you Colten!! HAPPIEST 5Th Birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment