HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
Dad, I wish you were here to sing to and to hug and kiss on the cheek and wish a happy birthday to... I wish I could laugh with you, and hear your stories. I wish you were here to laugh with and watch the game with and learn from. I wish I had been able to meet you, and have memories of you. I wish I had gotten to see you in the Temple when I married your son.
Dad, I wish you were here to sing to and to hug and kiss on the cheek and wish a happy birthday to... I wish I could laugh with you, and hear your stories. I wish you were here to laugh with and watch the game with and learn from. I wish I had been able to meet you, and have memories of you. I wish I had gotten to see you in the Temple when I married your son. But I am so glad that I have a part of you with me always. I am so grateful for friends and family who are willing to share with me the stories I wasn't able to be a part of. Sometimes it surprises me how much Jeremy looks like you, and I love it when people who knew and loved you tell him that. I love knowing that because of the man you were my children will be blessed.
I love knowing how much Jeremy loves you.
I miss you Dad. I love you. Thank you.
Happy Birthday
2 comments:
He's got to be so proud to have you as a daughter that he never had. You are an amazing person Sare! Love ya
I know Steve was there when you two were married. Caleb was, too. I speak for both of us when I express how grateful we are that you are in our son's life now and forever.
I do love you!
Mom
Post a Comment