Wednesday, June 25, 2008

POLL!!!

We are spending our Anniversary (okay it's the weekend before our anniversary, but SO??!!) in Disneyland, and I want to make T-Shirts for us to wear while were there. Here are the one's we've come up with... Which one is your favorite??

1- Mine - I'm With Prince Charming
- His - Hi, I'm Prince Charming

2- Mine - My Prince Charming Was Bald, had a beard and came with a computer
- His - (I don't know what his would say...Thoughts??)

3- Mine - I'm a keeper (with bride and groom stick figures)
- His - I'm a Keeper too (same picture)

4- Mine - I (heart) Jeremy
- His - I (heart) Sarah

5- Mine - I married my prince Charming one year ago!
- His - (don't know what his would say)


Okay - GO!!! And if you have any good ideas - let me know!!! But Hurry!! I'm making the Shirts this weekend!!

1 comment:

Just Me! said...

Hmmm... How about
5. His: One year and I'm still Enchanted

6. His and Hers: Happily ever after never ends.