But the reader’s Digest version is that we are going to Utah for Thanksgiving, and my parents WILL be there. You would think I would feel better about all of this. I really don’t, but I am trying.
I had the best weekend!!! Friday night we got to go baby sit our friend’s 18 month old little boy. OH MY ADORABLE!! We had so much fun!! I felt so bad – it was like11 or something when they got home and I was falling asleep…LOL. 5 am to 11 pm is a long day!! LOL! But it was really fun!!! Saturday morning I was up at 5 again and got ready tog o to the Taking Strides against Breast Cancer walk. It was great!!! We got lost on the way there and ended up at the MS walk…does anyone know why there are a crew of Storm Troopers that walk the MS walk every year??? SO WEIRD!!! We made t to the correct walk and did our three miles and it was awesome!! Really inspiring – so many people joining together for a common cause…wow!! It was really beautiful!!! Then we went home and I took a glorious nap!! Then I cleaned the house and J did laundry – I really am spoiled!!! Then we had the missionaries over for dinner along with our friends the Catalonos. We have some great missionaries…and some great friends!! It was a really fun night!! Then we went to the Stake play and got to see our good friends the Buschs perform. It was…SO GOOD!!! I cried!! Then we went out for Ice Cream. REAL ICE CREAM!!! YEAH!!! It was AWESOME!!! Sunday we went to church and then had the Catalonos and Lauren over to watch Iron Man. It was a great end to a great weekend!!
What did you guys do??!!
1 comment:
That's funny...I went to a really good stake play and got some great real ice cream too!
You will have to fill me in on the new info for going to Utah...we should chat, and walk tonight!
Post a Comment