
I was given an (MY VERY FIRST BLOG) award!!! And, I am touched...awe...
XAZMIN honored me with the sisterhood award. I am so...speechless. I just met this sweet sister about 3 weeks ago - totally accidentally and she is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. She is clever and talented and just completely adorable!! I'm sure you will love her too!!
So now I guess I get to bestow some awards...YEAH!!
I'm going to do a group award...To all 'my' amazing moms:
Rain: She makes the cutest babies...I might be a little biased. She is smart and funny and beautiful inside and out. She joined the church about about a year ago and I want her to know how proud of her I am. I know this life can be overwhelming sometimes, but I know the Gospel will bring you the peace you need. I love you!!
Rain: She makes the cutest babies...I might be a little biased. She is smart and funny and beautiful inside and out. She joined the church about about a year ago and I want her to know how proud of her I am. I know this life can be overwhelming sometimes, but I know the Gospel will bring you the peace you need. I love you!!
Dena: Of all the people i miss in this world...you are always on the top of the list. your tallents amaze me, and your strength and laughter make me want to be a better me. I hope I can be a mom like you're a mom one day.
Kristy: Sigh... se is beautiful...and funny...and smart...and loves deep and unconditionally...what more is there?!
And my favorite Future mom: Jewel. You're wonderful - Thank you for letting me a part of your joy...and for lifint me out of my heartache. It means more than I can say. I love you!!
And Last but not least...Sherry...oh wait - she won't get off her fanny and do a blog...but I still love her and she totally deserves this!!
I love you all and I'm so grateful for each of your spirits and testimonies. You strengthen me daily ladies and I love you!!!!
3 comments:
congrats on your award, sarah!!
Thanks Sare! You're so sweet- you always make me feel like I'm not a total failure in life! Nice work on the award yourself! I'm so proud!!! :)
lol...awe...
Post a Comment