rofl!! that is funny, sare. congrats on not drinking coke!
You are too cute!
That's awesome! You must have been single handedly keeping Coke in business all these years!
p.s. thanks for the comment, but what the heck are you doing up at 6 am on a Saturday morning?
Oh my gosh I love you!! and I'm in town.
X- Sweetie...6 am is sleeping in for me!!! in fact it's sleeping in almost an hour and a half! it was really nice!!!
k- AHHH!!!! I have a baby blessing tomorrow...but i'll call you, and we NEED to hang out!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
rofl!! that is funny, sare. congrats on not drinking coke!
You are too cute!
That's awesome! You must have been single handedly keeping Coke in business all these years!
p.s. thanks for the comment, but what the heck are you doing up at 6 am on a Saturday morning?
Oh my gosh I love you!! and I'm in town.
X- Sweetie...6 am is sleeping in for me!!! in fact it's sleeping in almost an hour and a half! it was really nice!!!
k- AHHH!!!! I have a baby blessing tomorrow...but i'll call you, and we NEED to hang out!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!!
Post a Comment