Thursday, April 9, 2009

oh. my. SAKE!!!!!!

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!! Rememeber the Doll I won for my neice on EBAY? Well SHE'S HERE!!!!! SQUEE!!!!!!

Isn't she the MOST amazing thing you have ever seen?!?!! I will so be doing my daughters room in lady bugs!!! AAAHHH!!!


My Neice called me the other day and asked me when I would be bringing her Dolly to her...sigh...I melted...I can't WAIT to give this to her!!!!! I hope she loves her as much as i already do!!!!

3 comments:

Tanielle said...

Soooo stinkin' cute!!! My oldest daughters nickname is ladybug! Love em'!

Have a great night!

Tanielle

Xazmin said...

Seriously adorable! You are the coolest auntie!

I wish Tanielle would quit beating me here all the time.

Xazmin

Marlowe said...

Such a cute doll!!! Evelyn has an outfit almost exactly like the doll that I am just waiting to put on her. Soon, soon.....