Saturday, July 11, 2009

Anniversary Cont.

Just had to share something SO FUNNY!!! Remember how Jer and I gave each other the Picture and book from Reflections?? Well...remember the Chop Sticks He gave me....I couldn't say anything yesterday, but I had totally ordered him Chop Sticks too...HEHEHEHE I got them engraved...Look how funny!!!



The Engraving says "Mr. Hrebicek" and "Happily Ever After" The other set says " Mrs. Hrebicek" and "Happily Ever After" I'm pretty adorable... ;)


Here are the BEAUTIFUL flowers he got me.... I KNOW RIGHT?!!! SO pretty....Since it was our anniversary and because I'm going to WICKED tonight (ESHK!!!)...Jer said I could buy a new out fit. I took that to mean: New shoes, and Wallet
New Earrings - thanks Lis - I totally went back and got them!!! New Dress. The color isn't great here, but it goes from a light blue at the top to a bright sea blue at the bottom... New Nails....my toes match!!! Actually I got a gift card for a mani pedi from my MIL for my birthday and just got to use it...PRETTY hu?! And I got my ring cleaned this week...I love that...it always looks brand new again!!! And New Hair....I'm SO blond!!! Lisa did this too...nice hu?!

I felt so pretty last night...We will blame this picture on the lighting in my bathroom...I actually looked a lot better than this!!
It was such a fun night!! I skipped lunch and got off early, and went to get my nails done. I got home and Jer and I talked for a while and then we both went to get ready. I kept making him shut his eyes so he wouldn't see the dress...hehe. Then he took me to Kabuki for Sushi. Sigh. so yummy!!! We had the nicest waiter too.
Then we went to Best Buy where he bought me one of my all time favorite chick flicks Fools Rush In.
Then he took me to get Cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory...so yum!!! It was a totally fun and nice night. It's so fun to get all dressed up and go out with someone you love. I'm a pretty lucky girl to have been picked by someone so wonderful. He's so good to me. I do not deserve him!!

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

You look so beautiful! I'm glad you had such a wonderful night!

The Booth Family said...

You guys are too cute! And you looked fabulous today too! I loved the dress and noticed the cute nails and the shiny ring during RS.