Saturday, July 11, 2009

Future Father's Day, and The 4th of July

As usual I'm a little behind, so I'm mashing a couple of things together here...PICTURE TIME!!!

The 4th of July was really fun this year!!! I really really wanted to go to Utah for it, but We decided staying here would be better on our pocket book in preparation for the move. I was actually really really happy we stayed in the end. With us planning on moving...sometime - eventually - we don't know when.... We have been spending so much more time with our friends here since I'm going to miss everyone so much. It's been pretty crazy, but We have maybe one or two nights a week when it's just us - the rest of the time we're playing with people who we can't pack up and take with us. The 4th was great!!!

1st Jenn put together a really fabulous 4th of July Breakfast for our ward. I am continually amazed by this girl!! We went and "helped set up" the night before. I use the "" because we got there and she had everything so organized that it took no time at all (I say this because I am not her - she put a LOT of work into this!) and looked fabulous!! The Breakfast was so yummy and the program was so good!!! There are pictures and stuff on her blog. It's pretty fabulous!! THANKS JENN!!!

Then I went home and made Cup Cakes. YEAH!!!! I had so much fun!! I did a red velvet cake and then i did a white cake...i died half the white cake mix blue, so i had red white and blue cup cakes. Then I made red frosting - let me repeat that in case you missed it - I MADE RED FROSTING!!!! heheheh And I made Blue frosting, and then I had some White. I also had Red White and Blue chocolate stars I molded. I also picked up some cute sprinkles. and i turned out THESE:

Pretty freaking cute hu?!?!!!

And I think people enjoyed them...
This is my friend Diana's Daughter. There is another totally hysterical picture of here HERE.

We had a BBQ/Swim party at Debbie and Jason's house. if you look in the back of that picture you will see one of my favorite people on the planet. He's a little person still, but I adore him, and what's more fun is that he adores me!!! Kids don't normally like me for some reason, but Kaiden does!!! I love it!!! He and his mom Vanessa came to the party too...It was a pretty great day!!

Also I made my Mom's Macaroni Salad. I have never made this by myself in my life. BIG DAY!!! I used the amounts she used to use...when she had 5 kids at home...and a husband...and any neighbor strays we always had around...So...we had a LOT of Mac. Salad that week. A LOT. But it turned out so good!!!! YEAH ME!!


We did get to see fire works too...from the car...because we got distracted by a WII...lol!! oh well - it was so much fun!!!!

Okay...Future Father's Day. We don't have babies, so I can't say Father's day. It's Future Father's day at our house. I found Jeremy a remote control R2D2 that lights up and makes noise and moves around...the remote is shaped like a light saber. I am the best wife EVER!! LOL!! He loved it!!! He was bouncing around and played with it enough in the first 2 days to kill the batteries. I have to admit - it's pretty cute. And him being so excited about it was...priceless!!! I am so glad that I am his wife and that one day (hopefully soon) I will get to be the mom of his children. I can't wait. I hope they turn out just like him.


Cute hu?!?!

No comments: