Friday, July 10, 2009

Two Years Ago

Two Years ago I was at a salon getting my hair done. I had to take a half a vicodin that I had left over from having my wisdom teeth out in order to sleep the night before. I had 2 of my 4 siblings in town along with both of my parents and 3 of my nieces and nephew and a brother in law. I also had three of my best friends fly in to see me. I had spent the previous day running errands and decorating the cutest cultural hall in Peoria to look like a garden.

Two Years ago I was sealed to the kind of man I didn't know existed. He picked me up a little early and we drove to The Mesa Az Temple. We went to the Visitors Center first. We wanted to sit in front of the Christus, and have some time alone before the day started, and to say prayer together. Then We walked to the Temple. We were able to, again, spend a little time together alone in the most beautiful and sacred place on Earth just before we were lead down the stairs and into a room filled with our closest friends and family.

We were sealed for Eternity 2 years ago today. I have never been happier, and I can't wait to spend Eternity with Him.

I love you Jeremy. More than I could have imagined. Thanks for marrying me!!


These are our pretty anniversary gifts to each other. My Gift is on the right - look how well he did the tissue paper!! His is on the left.

You know how they say "Great Minds Think Alike"?

Jeremy wanted to give me things that represent some of the reasons he's come to love me more over the last two years. (AWE - RIGHT?!!) So my gift included Some hugs and kisses, a Coke oven mitt, Ace of Cakes season 1, Some dang cute Chop sticks, some soft white Hankies, and at the bottom he had the book of Reflections of Christ. So beautiful!!

For Jeremy's gift I gave him a signed and framed framed copy of his favorite photo in Reflections. Great minds... ;)

Thanks you Jeremy!!! I love all of it!! And I love YOU!!! Happy Anniversary Snoog!!! Thanks for saying Yes!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

You guys are so cute! I just love you to death! Happy Anniversary! :) Oh and don't worry, we aren't moving far! just to some apartments on 67th, we are still in the ward. Just going to be saving a few hundred bucks a month :)

The Hancocks said...

How awesome are you guys!! Happy anniversary! I totally forgot it was coming up, but I should have remembered because it was so hot that day... I can't believe it's been two years, that's so crazy. love ya guys.

Xazmin said...

Happy Anniversary! I love reading your love story! You are so stinkin' cute!