I think I need to try making these...anyone wanna come bake with me??
http://www.picky-palate.com/2009/07/hot-little-chocolate-chip-cookie-pies.html
I'm totally hooked on this site!! She has so many yummy looking recipes on it!!! And because she's a mom she has perfected the 30 minute recipe thing...Go check it out!!
oooo......AND THIS!!!
http://www.joythebaker.com/blog/2009/07/vegan-chocolate-avocado-cake/
I...wow...I want to try it...it's so weird!!! And I totally adore Joy...she's a wizard with a whisk!!
umm...can we try this too??? It's so PRETTY!!!!
http://bakerella.blogspot.com/2009/06/triple-chocolate-trifle.html
RIGHT?!!!!???
Okay seriously...who wants to come over and we can bake?? Could be fun...There will be DESERTS!!! I'm thinking it would be a fun way to spend Pioneer Weekend!!! Next Saturday?? Who's with me??!!! HAhahahaha
But Seriously...
3 comments:
Oh! I so wish i could be there with you. I would LOVE to bake with you!
Well we will be up there soon and we CAN!!! eheheheh!!!
OKAY!!! So ....the choclate chip pies...YUM!! the avocado cake...Yikes! Scary!....and the triple chocolate trifle..YUMMMOOO!!! I think we should have some of the 1st or 3rd with our ice cream tomorrow!
Post a Comment