It's time to tell you about my GIVEAWAY!! One year ago around the middle of July Jeremy and I had a talk. I had been thinking about kids for a few months and so one day I went to him and asked if we were still sure we should be waiting to have some of our own. We had talked about it when we got married and decided that waiting for a couple years would be a good idea for us. We prayed about it a few times after that and it still felt like it wasn't time for babies to come to our home yet. This time was different. We took about a week and prayed, and fasted, and took our question to the Temple.
We got our answer there. It was a wonderful experience and I was so excited. I had just started a new job and wouldn't have insurance until the beginning of September so we decided that is when we would officially start "not preventing". But...of course I'm not a very patient person, so I asked Jeremy around the middle of August if I could toss the pills out early. After a couple days he relented and out they went.
Since then we have shared a lot of very intense experiences. I won't share them with you, but I will say how grateful I am for a husband who will let me cry and who has never asked why...especially in those times when that is the only question I can seem to form. He has been so faithful through this whole thing. He knows we will be blessed with Children, and he is totally content in waiting patiently until it is the right time and our Heavenly Father send one of his chosen spirits to have us teach and guide him through this life. I'm humbled to have been chosen by someone so strong and faithful. He is going to be an awesome Papa Bear!!
Now for the Giveaway!! I had a few different ideas for this, but the one I settled on is - I think - pretty awesome!! I may even make one for myself one day!!
I call it the Mom's Manual. Creative - I know.
It's full of all sorts of cool stuff!! Baby sitter's information sheets, Monthly Goal sheets - gotta have goals! Important phone # lists, and neighborhood phone # lists, Important dates list so you don't forget someone's birthday or anniversary... and MORE!! There will also be a special surprise in the back!!
Look how fun:




You one entry for each of the following:
- Leave me a comment
- Blog about the give away on your blog
- Stalk me (or follow - whatever)
YEAH!! and GOOD LUCK!!
Deadline is the 15th of August at noon. I'll draw a winner and post it on the 16th.
We got our answer there. It was a wonderful experience and I was so excited. I had just started a new job and wouldn't have insurance until the beginning of September so we decided that is when we would officially start "not preventing". But...of course I'm not a very patient person, so I asked Jeremy around the middle of August if I could toss the pills out early. After a couple days he relented and out they went.
Since then we have shared a lot of very intense experiences. I won't share them with you, but I will say how grateful I am for a husband who will let me cry and who has never asked why...especially in those times when that is the only question I can seem to form. He has been so faithful through this whole thing. He knows we will be blessed with Children, and he is totally content in waiting patiently until it is the right time and our Heavenly Father send one of his chosen spirits to have us teach and guide him through this life. I'm humbled to have been chosen by someone so strong and faithful. He is going to be an awesome Papa Bear!!
Now for the Giveaway!! I had a few different ideas for this, but the one I settled on is - I think - pretty awesome!! I may even make one for myself one day!!
I call it the Mom's Manual. Creative - I know.
It's full of all sorts of cool stuff!! Baby sitter's information sheets, Monthly Goal sheets - gotta have goals! Important phone # lists, and neighborhood phone # lists, Important dates list so you don't forget someone's birthday or anniversary... and MORE!! There will also be a special surprise in the back!!
Look how fun:
You one entry for each of the following:
- Leave me a comment
- Blog about the give away on your blog
- Stalk me (or follow - whatever)
YEAH!! and GOOD LUCK!!
Deadline is the 15th of August at noon. I'll draw a winner and post it on the 16th.
13 comments:
Hey, I just have one piece of advice for when you do get pregnant. Take the bradly classes. I have a teacher to recomend but she is the only one I went to so there maybe someone better around your area.
I love it! Where did you come up with such a cute idea! I get three entries so of course, I hope I win it!!!!! You are so creative! Love it!
You are so cute! I love it! You are going to be the best momma someday!
I'm not sure I'll need a mom's manual (maybe I will soon!)...but, wanted to say that I can completely relate to you in the frustration of trying and all things related to it...we've also had our hardships, and I open up about them on my blog.
take care.
xo
k
How fun!!! Hi I'm Hailey, Dena's friend! THis looks so fun. can i get an entry! Good luck with everything!
You are super great! How did you know that this is every moms dream? Very creative and cute! i would love to have it! totally blogged it!
That is an awesome idea! You don't know me, but Katie Dull Blogged about the giveaway, and I took a peak and well, here I am. Loving the manual. So anywho, let me know where you got it or how you made it. I'm so into having one!
Count me in! I'll blog about this soon...and you know I'd follow you to the moon!
What a great giveaway =)
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com
I want in… I stalk you ;)
I can't beileve I almost missed it!!! I'll post about it right now and I'm not sure how to follow, but I'm going to do it too!
So I'm way late and can't enter (boo) and I'm wondering if you make those?? Do you sell em?? They ARE so cute!!!
Post a Comment