Monday, August 3, 2009

What is better than a new Phone??

Okay lots of things, but it's still pretty fun right?!

Look what' m getting in 2 weeks...Introducing:

THE GRAVITY

Isn't it PRETTY?!?! YEAH!! I'm so shallow I know...But I'm really excited!!


Things with Levi are

As hard as it was to see him in the Hospital and to know how hard he was working t fix his little body I was able to gain a testimony of Fasting. I know - at 26 - I should have had one by now...I'm slow. But I do now. I know The Lord blesses us when we are willing to go without things we like or love for a blessing we really need. It's amazing to me how we can bring ourselves closer to our Heavenly Father through being a little selfless for a day. I'm so grateful for this new thread of the fabric of my testimony.

I'm also really grateful for good friends...I have been very blessed to have such wonderful people surrounding me!! Tuesday My companion and I did our Visiting Teaching. We did an ice cream party - we made cookies too. It was really fun to get to sit and chat with the girls and get to know them a little better.

Wednesday I had a craft night at my house - I think we laughed more then we crafted.

Thursday we had our really good friends stop by and persuade us to go get ice cream with them...it was way past my bed time, but I'm so glad I went!! I will miss these two so much when we leave and can't hang out every other day. Literally.

Then last night we had a few families over for Sunday dinner. We started this last month and I hope it keeps going...I always have such a good time just talking and laughing with everyone...We are blessed.

Saturday we spent the day in Sedona...Pictures to come!! Hoe you guys had a good weekend too!!!

OH!! And I'm getting some good ideas of what I'm going to do for my FIRST GIVEAWAY!! Get Excited! Just 2 more weeks!!

2 comments:

Lyryn said...

No… you should be excited about a phone. My phone is like another piece of my body so it has to go accordingly! ;)

The Booth Family said...

Ahh! I thought I get a new phone but have to wait til Oct 1st. What kind of crap is that? :)