Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Jer's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!
Here is Jer's Birthday in picture form...yeah!


In order of appearance: The troll under the bridge. This was featured in one of my favorite movie :10 Things I Hate About You. LOVED it!

This is the Pike Place Market Sign - kind of a land mark.


These are the flowers at Pike Place Market - They were so beautiful!!! And there were SO MANY!! I loved it!!!
There were pigs everywhere...I didn't get it until I asked one of the vendors and she told me they had an artist make one for them back in the 30s I think (don't quote me) and it kind of became their mascot...The little piggy went to Market...

These are called Teddy Bear Sun Flowers - BEAUTIFUL!!!

This was a gross squid thing...it's still slimy...
This is down on the waterfront. BEAUTIFUL buildings!!

I hate this picture. This is when we took the baby out for Ice Cream. It was this place called Molly Moon's. It's all natural, and organic ice cream. Oh and they make the cones right in front of you too!! They had flavors like Lavender Lemonade and Salted Caramel. It was SO GOOD! We had it twice!
This is the Birthday Girl with her new slide...SO adorable!!


This is Jeremy getting the "Traditional Hadley Birthday Song" sung to him. Pretty funny! I call this one Beauty and the Beast...
This is the disaster I tried to pass off as Jeremy's Birthday Cake. EW EW EW
I used the wrong frosting and the raspberry filling would not stay put...it's awful really.
But all the candles made it so I didn't have to use my flash!! LOL
He got them all out on the first try...

Happy Birthday BABE!!! And thanks for everyone who came and celebrated with him!! Love you all!!

7 comments:

Jeremy said...

Awww!!! Thanks for everything babe!!

Jewel said...

Looks so fun!! And I think the batman cake looks amazing--but I'm not an expert. I'll bet it tasted wonderful, too. Happy birthday, Jeremy!!

the princess said...

looks like fun, sarah!

The Booth Family said...

The cake was great! Better than the store bought one I will have for Jamie this weekend haha! I love 10 things I hate about you and that troll thing didn't dawn on me until you said it! Love it!

Ben and Dena said...

I think the cake is great! Love the batman theme! Happy birthday Jer!

Lyryn said...

Cool cake!

Xazmin said...

I'm glad it was such a good day for both of them!

And I love your cake! The city around the outside of the cake is awesome!