Friday, February 12, 2010

{HEART} Her.

I go to church.

At church when we moved in I became acquainted with this woman. She seemed to be very talented. Her husband seemed quite nice. And they have two adorable kids where are incredibly well mannered. They can all sing. really well.

But that's all I really knew.

Until she taught a crock pot cooking class.

Not only is Sarah smart, talented, totally cute, and to top it all off SHE IS SO FUNNY!!!

Now I know I say things like this about lots of people. That is true. But I never give complements if I don't honestly mean them. So, Sarah...I mean it. You're an absolute doll!!

I'm honestly sad I didn't get to know you and your sweet family better while you were here.

See...She moved. To Utah. WHAT??!!! Isn't that where Jeremy and I are trying to move?? Why YES! It is!!! but it's cool...I'm not harboring and jealousy. Really. It's cool. Really. Seriously.

(long awkward pause)

Sad hu? I went to church with her every week. And I missed out on getting to really know her. I did sit in front of her one time in Sunday School and her comments kept me laughing the WHOLE time. It was pretty funny and after that I would try to align ourselves with where she was sitting so I listen to her some more. teehee.

hmmm...maybe I should have been listening in Sunday School.....................................nah.

Any way - she moves. Along with her too cute family.

So I blerk her. shhh.

While I was blerking...I noticed she has a new book coming out.

OH! Did I forget to mention? Yeah she's a published author...ess. Yeah. Pretty sweet.

And she is doing a give away of her new book! SIGNED!
go over and see. and look around and get to know her. She's wonderful. You will laugh.

3 comments:

Macey said...

She IS cute!! I just went and checked her out and the books she writes look awesome! And I read the interview with her "nutjob" hubs! LOL!

Jewel said...

Isn't she wonderful? I miss her, too. :(

Brittany Ann said...

Wait a minute! She teaches a crock pot cooking class??? She's my new hero!