Jeremy and i will have been trying to have a baby for 18 months next monday. And 5 days later im attending and making the cake for a baby shower. Should be fun.
Its sooo tough, I'm sorry! I'll be praying for you! But I just want to tell you...that you are amazing for being involved with a baby shower!! We're going to my nephew's blessing next month and I'm trying now to be ok with it all...its such an unfair thing we're all going through. Love you!!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, we must be channeling each other.
Between all our trying, my friend emailed me today and told me she's pregnant. And I cried for two hours afterwards at work.
It's getting out of control, and I hate being jealous and resentful of my own friends.
This baby-making thing is making into an ugly person.
Hun, I am praying for you, because I seriously know what you're going through.
Its sooo tough, I'm sorry! I'll be praying for you! But I just want to tell you...that you are amazing for being involved with a baby shower!!
We're going to my nephew's blessing next month and I'm trying now to be ok with it all...its such an unfair thing we're all going through. Love you!!
I love you!
Aww. This makes me sad, though. Hugs to you. And prayers.
My fingers crossed for you and you're in my prayers. So sorry.
I love you, you know that right?
Post a Comment