Friday my co-worker left early. 2 hours early. my boss was out of the office for a surgery, and he decided this was perfect timing for him to go "tow the caddie to the shop... because it has to be there by 6... And I can't be late because the guy won't like it.... I mean He's not going to get mad or anything but he's a really professional guy and wouldn't appreciate it.... And I don't want to do it in the dark... or in rush hour... and it's going to take a while to get it over there... it's only like 10 miles, but towing is hard..."
Seriously??!!! Really???!!! You had to leave at 3 pm so you could tow a car 10 miles? Really???!!! Seriously!!! Seriously. But it's cool - maybe you could spend the 2 HOURS you took off thinking of more lame excuses when in reality I KNOW you saw an opportunity with our boss being gone to just get home and start Super Bowl Weekend early!! Bottoms UP! Seriously!!!!
We live in an apartment, and love everything about it. Except the scary ice cream vans that come through our parking lot starting at 5 pm every day. We have three. They all play REALLY LOUD and REALLY ANNOYING music all the way around. One of them we are pretty sure is dealing. And not in bom pops. They seem to have a large fan club of 20 somethingers who meet them every day. Weird. But kind of clever too. OH! Did I mention our neighbor just started an ice cream van business? YEP!! He's the same guy that tried to break into our house when he was drunk one night. We really do live in a good place - it's just this guy - really!
SERIOUSLY??!!! WHY would you spend 20 minutes blasting your music box version of The Sting into our house EVERY DAY?? Do you like torturing us like that? Seriously!! Obama should step in an outlaw you for your own horrible version of water boarding!!! Seriously!!! And Really? Really?? the cord hanging out of your SECOND STORY window ALL night to keep your stock cold? Really?? Is this business making you ANY money?! Seriously!??!!!! I hate you all. Really.
The Who played at half time.
Seriously NFL?!!! The WHO? I know I was not around in their glory days or anything, but...Seriously????!!!!! I was worried we were going to have to have the ambulance take them off the field. REALLY????!!!! The WHO??!!!! Just sad. Really!!!
The Colts Lost. Because with 5 yards to go they couldn't get a complete pass in THREE downs.
SERIOUSLY?!!!?!!!?!!! Really???!!! THREE DOWNS!!!! FIVE YARDS!!!!! I lost a (nother) million dollars to Jeremy with those 5 yards guys!! SERIOUSLY!!! Congrats to the Saints...whatever.
I have one more...But I'm still too angry to even joke about it right now.
Thank you SNL!
OH! Guess what?! There were three...THREE baby blessings Yesterday at church. I was nervous. I Love Baby blessings, but...for obvious reasons they can be really hard for me, and since I have unexplainably (is that a word) been VERY emotional recently I was just not sure how I would do with this. But I didn't even well up!!! not once!! And all three of the blessings were SO BEAUTIFUL!!! It was such a fun day!!! And then we went to our friend (They were one of the families having their baby blessed) for dinner. Her mom cooked. LOVE her mom!!! And LOVE her cooking!!! The most amazing green chili burritos and menudo! I had never had it before, and since it's cow stomach...I was worried. but my motto is always try everything twice. (who can tell if they don't like something if they only have it once?!) so I gave it a whirl. It had a really good flavor, kinda spicy. but the texture was...no bueno...LOL!!! Seriously though...I liked it, but could not do the feel of it in my mouth. But a totally enjoyable afternoon all in all. Anyway - How was your weekend??
5 comments:
You crack me up! I wondered the same thing about the WHO! I thought for sure one of them was going to drop to the ground!
So proud of you for even trying the menudo...I didn't even go there! The rest of the food was way too good to waste anytime on something I was pretty positive I wouldn't like.
Love you!
I thought the same thing about The Who...crazy. I'm ready for a good half time show.
This is funny because EVERYONE in the world is going The Who?! WHO cares??!! LOL! Great post...randomness is my middle name.
I think it's funny that last year it was Bruce Springstein--who ALSO looked like he would need an ambulance to take him off the field...and then this year they have The Who. Really. I think the NFL is going broke. Or something.
Yes. I love SNL's "SERIOUSLY?!?!" thing, too. By the way.
Hahah...loved this post. And soooo with you on The Who. Remember when the halftimes shows were alwyas these big amazing names? Sunday was just a big live (terrible) version of all the CSI theme songs smashed together!
Post a Comment