Friday, February 5, 2010

Not much...You?

I don't really have a lot to say today, but I wanted to say hi! So I'm taking a chapter from Mimi's book and giving you all my random thoughts...I think she does hers on certain days, but...whatever - it's Friday so I get to decide!

Don't be bugged if you don't understand all of these okay? Sometimes you can't be specific.

- I'm sending out prayers for someone I love today. I heard some really happy news yesterday and I just...hope and pray. I know how much you want this and I want it for you!!!! What an exciting and special time you're going through right now!! So many prayers coming your way!!!!

- I'm tired. Seriously. I have never been a early to bed early to rise kind of person, and not by my choice I am now. It sucks. So I rebel. I stay up late, and hang out with friends. I stay up late and watch LOST (OH MY SAKE!!! Did you SEE??? LOVED IT!!!!). I stay up late and watch movies with my husband because dang it - I like him!!! So tired today.

- I drink CokeZero. I like it. I have been told by SEVERAL people how bad it is for me. I don't care. Stop telling me. I am going to keep drinking it. It's good!! And I don't have any guarantees that it will exist in the next life.

- I've been working out regularly for a whole month now. YEAH ME!! I step on the scale again tomorrow morning (I try to only weigh in 2 times a week). I'm a little worried. I was craving meat yetserday, so I had an In-N-Out burger yesterday for lunch. It was good, and the fact that I had only eaten light and healthy stuff all day till 3 pm totally mitigated the damage in my mind. (why am I justifying this to you? no idea.) Anyway - I was feeling good and happy until I got home and decided to switch what we had for dinner from something light and good for us to Hamburgers and Bratwurst. We had a salad too...but it so doesn't make up for the brat. Terrible. But oh so good!!!! As of last Saturday morning I had lost 12.3 lbs. In one month. I'm feeling good about this. But still worried about tomorrow. Eww. Stupid delicious meat!!

- Jeremy said something last night in our family prayer that almost made me cry. okay so I welled up. He asked that all the people who are trying to hard to increase their family will be able to have children and bring them up in happy homes. And then he said and please bless all of those children in not so happy homes to be strong. wow right?

- I went to the gym last night and as soon as I was done I got super dizzy. Then later I was sitting on the floor working on the Books I'll be giving away on Saturday!! and another wave hit me. And then this morning while I was doing my hair it hit me again. At one point I had to grab the wall. Weird. I don't like it. AND randomly my stomach will just start hurting. sometimes it really hurts, but usually it's just uncomfortable. Irritating!!!!

- My nephew got a lead roll in the play he tried out for!!! YEAH!!! He's my little cowardly lion!!! I'm so excited!!!! I can't wait until MAY!!!

- Oh please - please - PLEASE let us be living in Utah by MAY!!!!

So...that's what I got for today. LOL. Remember how I said I didn't have anything to say? You didn't believe me anyway did you...hehehehe Happy Friday kids!!

2 comments:

Macey said...

Wow, that's a great list of random!!
My favorite is "stupid delicious meat!" LOL!
Okay, yeah, your comment on my WW post...I don't hate you! I actually like WW the most of all diet plans and I've tried em all! I actually lost a LOT of weight. If I tell you I lost 89 lbs will it make you imagine how fat I was?? Scary. Oh wait, and I still am, so never mind. I gained it back. Blech.
What else...oh, yeah, LOST is awesome!!!!!! So when do you announce the winners of your super fabulous giveaway?? Huh?? LOL!

Katrina Rasband said...

you are awesome! enough said!