Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New YEAR!

I know... This is late. Judge me.

I have been on a total organize and conquer kick recently... seriously. Crazy things going on in my head these days!!!

And I want YOU to be as crazy as ME!!! Fun right?!

Remember THIS? The Mom's Manual?? I've decided to recycle this little idear for another GIVEAWAY!!!

I will be giving them away to not 1...


Not 3...


BUT FIVE of my favorite bloggie friends!!!!

You only get one entry on this one. But please feel free to post about it too!!

Lets say this ends on Saturday the 30th. Yeah. Like... 10 pm. Sure. MST. Of course.

That's about a week and a half...so drop my a line QUICK. I'm not sure if it will be the first 5...or the last 5...or a random 5...you just never can tell with me.

OH!!! And BONUS!!!! I'm going to customize it to YOUR life!!!! I make them so I can do things like that...hehehehe. So this is not just for moms!! It can be for students, and teachers, and joggers, and crafters...I'm up for anything with these 5 beauties. Lay it on me! Bring it on! Lets get organized TOGETHER!!!!

I hope I have suffiently conveyed my excitement and enthusiasm and energy for this give away. Cause I am totally STOKED!!!!!! (Sometimes I like to be redundant...)

11 comments:

the princess said...

oh my sake, sare - i TOTALLY want one! please please pick me!

Lyryn said...

Hope things are good with you. I've been MIA and all, but ready to catch up! Blessings!

Marlowe said...

Hey! did you know I totally blog stalk you? Hm. I do. I want one.

The Booth Family said...

Me! Me!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh my! I want one so bad! Count me in! Thanks dear friend!

Jenn said...

me too! me too! And thanks for the award by the way! You are too sweet! I have so much love for you right now it is ridiculous! And thanks for inviting us out the other night, it was fun...and yummy.

Macey said...

Do I have to hug you and love you and kiss you and all that stuff to win?? LOL. You know, that's a Tommy Boy quote...but he loves and hugs and kills his little pet cuz he squeezes it too hard. And now I sound like Ben, the effing nut job....I have no clue why all that just spilled out. Confusing and weird.

Jewel said...

I want it!! Please? :) I can't believe you're giving out five. You're amazing.

Ben and Dena said...

My turn! I want one too!

Kristy said...

I've waited until the end hoping you pick the last five! Please I crave some organization and I love your Mom's Manual.

Macey said...

Just upping the odds...wait, you aren't using Random.org, huh? Shoot. Well, random.org never does me any good anyway, so that's probably good!