Saturday, February 6, 2010

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

Where did that saying come from? No idea.
Anywho...
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
Actually we have 5 - YEAH!!!
MARLOWE
VANESSA
JENN
MIMI
KRISTY
COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!
OKAY! Email me at mrshreebs at gmail dot com and we can work out what custmized lists you want me to add into your organizer.
Thanks for entering guys!!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW EXCITED I AM!!! Thanks for picking me! I can't wait to get my very own!

I even did a little dance, which made Hudson and Tate dance around. Nothing cuter than two little 19 month olds in their diapers dancing. Thanks for a fun morning Sare!!

Macey said...

I'm with Kristy! Only I didn't dance, I'm too fat for that. And you know? I wonder where Winner Winner Chicken Dinner came from too!! Isn't that a silly saying??
LOVE YOU!!! I'm so excited!!!