Monday, July 5, 2010

2 months....10 layers


35.6 POUNDS!!!!

AND 4 1/2 of my favorite people came into town last week. We got to hand out with them last monday and because we're quirky like that...we made a 14 layer cake. nly it only had 10 layers. We got the recipe from bakerellas site...but it was written so screwy we had to just kind of make do...it was so much fun!!! And it turned out so well!!!
We did peanut butter cups on top because Brady thought it would be awesome...Apparently he was right...Oh gosh! sorry Poodle! How in the world did that get in there???
Look how pretty it is!!!
Everyone said it tasted good too! It was so much fun to make!!!! Thanks for playing Betty Crocker with my Kristy!!!! Love you guys!!!

Jer was entertaining the boys while we baked... Hudson is totally warming up to him!!

8 comments:

Jenn said...

After Church Matt and I were talking about how phenomonal you are looking! Really, really great! Good job! He said that he wanted to tell you that he could really tell and that you were looking great, but then he said he would feel weird as a married guy saying that to a married girl. So I'll just tell you :)Anyway, love you! Miss you!

Macey said...

You look fabulous!! I knew a girl who was sort of heavy and her body made too much testosterone because of it, nothing you would notice, but it was there, and that's why she couldn't have a baby. She lost weight. Bam! 2 little boys now.

the princess said...

look at you, sare! you look AMAZING. i am so proud of what you have accomplished. woot! woot!

Brittany Ann said...

WOO HOO! You are looking even more beautiful than you already were, if that's even possible! Good for you!

Jocelyn said...

you are looking awesome...congrats on the weight loss. and that cake, oh my...looks so yummy. and kudos on the pb cups...great addition:-)

Mrs. C said...

look at you sexy thing..way to go!!!
you look super! and Cake...yummers!

Ben and Dena said...

You look awesome! I'm totally stoked for you! And the cake- SO RaD! I wanted to try that one for awhile now, guess I'll have to! I'm so glad you got to hang with Brady & Kristy!!!

Kristy said...

I want more of that cake! Please come visit and help Kristy make it! Just more Reeses this time! :) And we can probably never talk again after that picture of me somehow made it on your blog...

It was so good to see you guys!! Hope to see you soon...maybe we'll be back in AZ next spring?

-Brady