As of yesterday I have lost 52.8lbs. YEAH!!!
This was me April 10th...
This was me April 10th...
This is me this morning...
It's so fun being able to see the difference in myself. I don't know why I always put my hair up when I do these pictures though...One day maybe I won't.
Maybe.
I am really comfy today - Can you tell? It's like wearing Pajamas to work. LOVE it.
Maybe.
I am really comfy today - Can you tell? It's like wearing Pajamas to work. LOVE it.
Then I thought...oh. I'm really comfy. Which means no one can really see my progress at all. Nice. I could have changed. It crossed my mind.
But I'm SO comfy.
I'm a little nervous to show you this.
OH CRAP!! I just deleted it. CRAP!! Umm....Maybe I'll show you one day. I lifted up my dress and showed off my leggings. Which is about as close to naked as you can get. DANG IT!!! now I really want to show you. FLIPIN FLIPPER!!
I did save the picture of my cute photographer though.
And please notice how much he has slimmed down this year also!!
But I'm SO comfy.
I'm a little nervous to show you this.
OH CRAP!! I just deleted it. CRAP!! Umm....Maybe I'll show you one day. I lifted up my dress and showed off my leggings. Which is about as close to naked as you can get. DANG IT!!! now I really want to show you. FLIPIN FLIPPER!!
I did save the picture of my cute photographer though.
And please notice how much he has slimmed down this year also!!
8 comments:
woo hoo!!! you go girl! that is awesome!!!!
i wanna see those legs! you totally rock babe! keep on keepin on!
I can TOTALLY see the difference you are STUNNING!!!!
I need your secrets please :)
You are STUNNING!!! :)
sare- you look AMAZING! you have done such a great thing - WAY TO GO!!
and yeah, i can see the difference in jer ... and i don't sleep with him. ;) that'd be weird.
WOW! You look awesome, girly! Just beautiful! I think you need to blog a Workout Wednesday guest post!
How amazing is that!! I also love how you changed your blog with your little tribute to Jeremy--it's just plain adorable!!
Oh Sare... you are so awesome. I just love you. And that outfit is adorable. And you look amazing. And I just miss you. You are beautiful. And so fun. Just my thoughts.
Post a Comment