Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Updates to come

***UPDATED***
EVERYTHING IS PERFECT!!!! YEAH!!! I'm so very very happy today. I can't tell you how relieved I am!!!! This has been something that has been weighing on me for WEEKS now!! It went to well!! YEAH!!!!!!

Thanks for the prayers guys!!!!
*****************************************
Morning All!

I need to ask a couple favors.

First -Where can I find a cute 3 column blog background for Halloween? This one will not cut it for long.

Second- Can you say a little prayer for me today? I have a Dr.s apt in a little while and I'm a bit worried it won't go as well as I want it to. Thanks girls!

I'll update later cause this is not a great post...lol

Have The Best Day!!

6 comments:

The Booth Family said...

Thecutestblogontheblock.com
& as for the prayers, I've got your back! ;)

Macey said...

Yep, the cutest blog on the block is excellent.
Praying for you!

Jewel said...

SO glad it went well!!

the princess said...

oh i'm so so glad that it went well, sare!! i was just about to text you when i decided to check your blog again ... xoxo!!

Brittany Ann said...

YAY! Excellent news! I hope it's along the lines of what I think it is! I've been praying for you!

Diana said...

Happy for you!!!