I've been working on what to be for Halloween for WEEKS now...And I can't decide. So I'm going to let you guys do it for me!!
This is FUN!! I'm going to do a Halloween Giveaway whilst making you guys decided what I should be for Halloween!! YEAH!!
I told you it would be fun!!
Leave your vote, or your idea in the comments, and we will pick one on the...30th. Yes.
I'll announce it on Friday October 1st!
Rules contain the fun (Extra entry for the first person who can tell me where that came from):
1-I must NOT have to sew the costume more than something I can do by hand...It won't happen.
2-It must NOT be SCARY. Creepy - Spooky - Fun - Whatever...But not scary.
3-One entry/vote/person.
4-Extra Entry for leaving an original (and good) idea.
Wicked Witch of the West

This is FUN!! I'm going to do a Halloween Giveaway whilst making you guys decided what I should be for Halloween!! YEAH!!
I told you it would be fun!!
Leave your vote, or your idea in the comments, and we will pick one on the...30th. Yes.
I'll announce it on Friday October 1st!
Rules contain the fun (Extra entry for the first person who can tell me where that came from):
1-I must NOT have to sew the costume more than something I can do by hand...It won't happen.
2-It must NOT be SCARY. Creepy - Spooky - Fun - Whatever...But not scary.
3-One entry/vote/person.
4-Extra Entry for leaving an original (and good) idea.
Wicked Witch of the West

Grey Lady
(credit)Medusa
(credit)Black Widow
(credit)Apparition
I know there are lots of spider things here...I cant help that they happen to be totally freaky and awesome at the same time...
********************************************************************
I am not getting paid by Martha...I actually don't even like her. But she has good Halloween Ideas.
And these all had names and credits on them, but I just can't get them to show up...



8 comments:
oooooh - what if you dressed up as a spider web and had jer be the spider? that would be way easy and So cute!!
or ... this just came to me ... you could be a christmas tree - and jer could be the angel? bwaaahahahaha! the thought of jer all dressed up like that cracks me up.
ok...beauty (belle) and the beast! you would make a totally beautiful belle...yellow dress...oh so pretty! and jer is already a little hairy lol perfect!
Okay...since you are feelin' the spiders. I have the MOST fabulous hairy spider costume idea. It's sorta long to post here, but I'll email it with a pic. I made it for my son and it rocks!
And the sewing is minimal and by hand!
I'm loving the new font, it's creepy and spooktacular!
Woops, forgot my idea.
I say something that would be fun, creepy, spooky and all that would be....LADY GAGA!!!
I like the Wicked Witch of the West idea...and Jeremy could be the scarecrow! :) (I know...not original. I'm all costumed-out).
You chould be a girl scout and Jer could be a cookie! Or a box of do-si-do's haha!
Post a Comment