May I be the first on your blog to officially congratulate you (high 5's!) on your awesome accomplishment. I really am proud of you because it is not easy. I've been working for 6 months and am down about 15 pounds - and it takes dedication. How sweet that your hubby has continued his love of cooking with some creative tweaks in your behalf.
You go girl! Sounds like you are creating a wonderful life for yourself in Arizona.
Wow, girl, looking good. You're steadily loosing and I'm steadily gaining. Whats your secret? Please don't say exercise or eating right, because I really don't want to do any of those things. Maybe you could tell me about a wonderful spa treatment that just melts my fat away. Or I could buck up and start taking care of myself I guess, but that doesn't sound as fun.
sare - i am so so proud of you!! you look AMAZING!! i wish i could give you the biggest squeeze ever right now. so so happy for you!! you totally deserve to celebrate for this - go for a nice long walk with jer!!
18 comments:
Sarah,
May I be the first on your blog to officially congratulate you (high 5's!) on your awesome accomplishment. I really am proud of you because it is not easy. I've been working for 6 months and am down about 15 pounds - and it takes dedication. How sweet that your hubby has continued his love of cooking with some creative tweaks in your behalf.
You go girl! Sounds like you are creating a wonderful life for yourself in Arizona.
All the best.
Colleen(Roberts)Jensen
CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!
What a HUGE accomplishment, how exciting. I've been working harder for 3 months & only down 15 lbs. Way to go. What a motivator you are. Keep it up,
CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!CONGRATS!!!
You're AWESOME Sarah!!! So happy for you!!! Thanks for letting me join in your celebration yesterday! It was so fun to see your excitement!!!
What in the world!?
You are amazing!! Great work! We can't wait to see you. Hopefully soon! Love you.
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!! I am sooooo proud of you!!!
100 lbs!!!!!! Congratulations, you look beautiful!!!!
Wow, girl, looking good. You're steadily loosing and I'm steadily gaining. Whats your secret? Please don't say exercise or eating right, because I really don't want to do any of those things. Maybe you could tell me about a wonderful spa treatment that just melts my fat away. Or I could buck up and start taking care of myself I guess, but that doesn't sound as fun.
sare - i am so so proud of you!! you look AMAZING!! i wish i could give you the biggest squeeze ever right now. so so happy for you!! you totally deserve to celebrate for this - go for a nice long walk with jer!!
ok, that is AWESOME! You are an inspiration to me. Keep it up:-)
Umm... SWEET!!!! You are so awesome and you look great!!! I am so proud of you!!!
You are so awesome and look awesome too! :) congrats!
Wowie! Wow! Wow!
Hee, hee, hee--you are incredible. This post just makes me smile so big, because you look so amazing! I'm proud of you!
YOU'RE SO BEAUTIFUL! And amazing. I am so impressed with your fortitude. What a strong, amazing woman you are.
Congrats, my friend!
You're my hero! If only I could get up off my lazy rear end and do the same! You look amazing and as beautiful as ever!
Stopping by via Mimi...
Down 100 pounds? You are a rock star!
Stopping by from Mimi...you look amazing! What an accomplishment!
AMAZING!! what an inspiration!
Mimi sent me and i am now going to follow your blog!
i am so impressed!
Post a Comment