It's true. I'm ready for Christmas. Super EXCITED!!! We're supposed to be going to Utah to the WHOLE WEEK!!!! I haven't spent a Christmas with my family in 5 YEARS!! I can't freaking WAIT!!!
I'm really looking forward to it - that's why I'm using lots of CAPS!!!
Last night we went to Lisa and Josh's. We had FHE, and they we were going to put up their Christmas Tree, but ended up just hanging out and watching Mickey Mouse Christmas movies and eating a lot of sugary goodness.
We laughed and we ate food and we drank hot chocolate. It was fun and relaxed and just really nice. Good times were had by all!
I'm grateful for good friends. I have been blessed with good friends throughout my life. These two are two of the best friends I've ever had. I love them. We have good friends in Utah, and good friends in Japan, and good friends in Arizona, and good friends (who are also family) in Colorado, and good friends in Idaho, and in the past 300-something posts I've found good friends in SC, WA, PA...and a couple that I'm not really sure where they live. They make me laugh. They teach me things. They build me up, and they let me be a part of their lives....I'm very grateful for all of my wonderful friends.
There's a girl at work who is wonderful. I won't go into details, but she is the kind of person who will give more than she has if someone else is in need. The better I get to know her the more I want to be like her. I'm in awe of her generosity. There are literally too many examples of her kindness to those around her to share. Her service...is inspiring!!
Have the Best Day!!
3 comments:
I will admit that I am also SUPER excited for Christmas this year, I feel like I completely missed it last year and I have been wanting to decorate since like august. But I am being good and making myself wait until next weekend. But i did make a paper chain with Lily that we have been ripping off the "days til" for the past week. I vote that we get together and do another pot-luck soon. Before Christmas! :)
Next time can I come? I want sugary goodness...
I'm soooo ready for Christmas. More than I've ever been before! I'm itching for next Friday, when I can bust out my decor!
Post a Comment