Thursday, November 4, 2010

Eight - Twenty - 3

Yep! That's what time I went to bed last night. For reals. I can't decide if I feel proud of that or really lame. I think I feel proud. I WANTED to go to bed at 7.

Oh and yesterday - it was supposed to be luckY you. I saw the Y when I typed it and proofed it, but dang...blogger must have messed it up or something. Yeah lets blame them.

I was sick last night. Like, I thought I was going to see my lunch (which was sushi!!) again on the drive home. It was bad. Which is probably why I was so tired...good times. I did nothing all night. Well all 6.38 hours that I was home and conscious....

Thanks-Giving Time:

I'm thankful to feel better today. It's true that we don't appreciate our health until it's gone. I know I don't feel as in tune as I should when I don't feel well, and my motivation to do good wanes a bit when I'm ill too. Anyway - I'm so grateful that I'm feeling better today. No more sushi for a while....dang!

Today someone brought in Croissants. Nice hu? I don't know who it was, but I'm sure glad they did! It was darn good!! So yeah for people who bring food to share at work. It's so nice!!!!

Have the Best Day!

2 comments:

Macey said...

Personally, I prefer Luck you.
Also? Love the new tag line, just noticed it!

Mamarazzi said...

oh man i have never gotten sick after eating Sushi and i hope i never do. i have a really bad habit of breaking up with food FOREVER if it makes me sick...even food i love.