Monday, November 8, 2010

Turn Left Here

So I'm about to head off to work, and I have to I'm a bit nervous about how the roads will be from our new place this morning, so I'm leaving super early. I did then when I first moved here too - I was always leaving DANG early to go anywhere because I knew I would get lost and have to use up all my extra time to find where I was going. LOL. It feels like the first day of school!

So today I'm thankful for family dinners. We had a couple from our ward over along with Grandma and Graddad, and Jer's cousin Lindee and Brand and their baby Zadee. It was so much fun!! It makes me even more super excited for Thanksgiving!!

Service - You know I don't think I know of many people who serve more than the leaders of my Church. I'm talking both local and General. They all serve voluntarily. No one is paid for the time and efforts they put in to teach and guide our members. Which is incredible!!! It makes me very grateful for each of them. My ward has some very young leaders, and I'm so grateful for the service not only they render, but their families sacrifice so much too...it's really wonderful!! To give of your time tallents and anything else you have been blessed with because you love your Savior and Father in Heaven...it's just so how it should be!!

Have the Best Day!

2 comments:

Xazmin said...

I can't believe how much I miss your posts when I'm being a blog slacker!

You put things so beautifully, and your light just truly shines through your blog! I love you!

Macey said...

So how early did you get to work???