Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who Dun It?!!

I dress up for work every year, and this year I was going to be Minnie Mouse...

It's pretty lame-knock-off, but kinda cute too. I ended up not wanting to walk around a dirty warehouse all day dressed as a giant mouseketeer though. that's where the witch thing came in. By the way - it was CokeZero in my cauldron mug.

SO!! We have a Murder Mystery Party every year. It's HECKA FUN!! We try to invite people we go to Church with that we don't know very well...We have met a lot of people through these that are now really good friends. It's my favorite party ALL YEAR LONG!!!

This was the Murderer, and The Fiance....
This is the Clairvoyant, and the Monster....
The Torturous Dentist, and the Mummy....
The Prince of Dimness and The Depressed Witch....I wish you could see my skirt...
It's AWESOME!! I wore my prom skirt with my big puffy wedding slip under it...It was supposed to be an engagement party...which Is why I got fancy. It was SO MUCH FUN!! 

Everyone got into it, and they all made it so much fun!! Thanks guys!!!!


Thanks-Giving time:
I'm really grateful for good windows in my car. I know that sounds super random, but I've been trying to listen to uplifting books on tape and more recently conference talks, and I've found that having good windows allows me to be more in tune, and more teachable while I'm listening on my way to work. I need that time to prepare for my day, and to let go of stress after work is over. Those windows allow me to have my own little holy cocoon driving across Phoenix. 

I'm a little stressed today, and I needed to talk to someone who understands what I'm going through. However; this person has a lot going on in her life right now too. Yet - she still responds to my texts and helps me stay calm and lets me be frustrated and crazy whenever I need. She's a huge blessing to me!!!

Have the Best Day!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Love you guys! Love your Halloween spirit and of course your mystery party! You are too FAB!!

Macey said...

YOU are adorable and I wish I could come to your party!
I need lots of prayers when I drive anywhere NEAR Phoenix. True story.

Katie and Howard said...

We had so much fun!! Thanks for inviting us!! Can you email me the pictures?

Brittany Ann said...

Everything OK love?